Kindle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
I don't think you can add anything on to an existing order. The only thing you can do is cancel the order and rebuy it again.

You can also find the Might Bright at Borders, Waldens and possibly target. So you may not need to bother changing your Kindle order.

Congratulations on your new Kindle order!!!!

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the tip.  I'll investigate book lights used by others for their Kindle here, check them out on Amazon to see if they're Kindle compatible, and try to find that same type locally.  I don't know if the packaging alone at retail stores will indicate if they are suitable for Kindle, so I'll read all the threads here, too, to try to get the same type.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I've added items to an order from amazon prior to shipping before.  Here's how I did it.

1. Place an order for the additional items.

2. Click the "Your Account" link on the top right-hand side of the Amazon.com homepage.

3. Go to the Orders section and click "View Recent and Open Orders," where you'll have the option to combine your order.

some orders won't allow a combine, but that is usually only when they are already preparing them for shipping

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.