Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sometimes, just logging in to your Yahoo mail account throws up an amazing surprise....

When I saw this, I just froze, like a rabbit in the headlights.

My first thought was "SCREENGRAB!"-but I was so stunned, it took me about 60 seconds to work out what the heck I should click to display the apps on my computer.

I'm just absolutely staggered. Maybe the magnitude of Hugh's achievement has really only just 'hit home' with me.

So now I think I'll just sit here, looking slightly dazed....

·
Administrator
10,131 Posts
He even beat out the pope for top billing.  ;)

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
Great News about one of the Kindleboards writing 'family'  ;D. Hope he continues to stay in touch with us :).

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Becca Mills said:
He even beat out the pope for top billing. ;)
HAHAHAHAHA!

He's a rising star :). And unlike the pope, he has nice abs :D.

·
Administrator
10,131 Posts
Gennita Low said:
HAHAHAHAHA!

He's a rising star :). And unlike the pope, he has nice abs :D.
LOL! Hey, you never know. The pope is pretty coy about his abs.

·
Registered
5,262 Posts
Dee Ernst said:
If he's not careful, some of us might get a little jealous...
We need to start a support group for us. We'll call it "Twelve steps out of the Silo"...no, wait, we'll need to come up with something better than that.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
RobertJCrane said:
Should we start calling him, "His Holiness, Hugh Howey"? Uh...Quad H? 4H? ...no, that's taken...
I prefer Glorious Master. :D

·
Registered
598 Posts
Hugh is great, I'm so glad that he is breaking down the doors that should make it easier for those of us coming behind him.  His success is amazing, but not surprising...because he's smart, talented, and hardworking.  I'm always glad to see a new Hugh Howey mention.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I'd love to see a "Konrathian" post by Hugh on how the individual news releases (foreign print deals, movie deal, print only deal, book tour spots, etc,) have bumped or boosted sales numbers by how much and on what platforms.

But, I get the feeling he's not one to discuss sales numbers and related details. 

1 - 20 of 30 Posts