Kindle Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am Daniel, I do not own a Kindle reader, and I do have 200+ kindle books I read on all of my other devices. One at a time.

My first book will be published on Kindle NLT 1/25/21. It will also be sold on my own site, and will be a print-on-demand paperback.
This book is a Non-Fiction. Tell-show-do, basic instructional booklet, (80+) pages, on disaster management planning. I will only cover the three core concepts.
The working title is "Family Urban Disaster Planning.
Zombies Attacks, Alien Invaders, and Acts of War are outside of the scope of the book.

Why should you listen to me?
My qualifications are 33 years, retired, Senior Infantry Drill Sergeant. Instructor for the U.S. Army Non-commissioned Officers Academies.
And training development at the U.S. Army Sergeants Major Academy. And I have instructed CPR and First-Aid for the American Red Cross.
Being self driven on disaster management planning has earned me 26 training certificates from the Department of Homeland Security, FEMA, the Center for Disease Control, and the National Fire Academy.
During my military carer I have trained over 15,000 U.S. Military, DoD Civilians and Foreign Nationals how to survive on the modern battlefield.

An Author friend of mine recommended that I join this forum for support.
I am on my final draft of the book. I will be done by this time next week, 12/12/20.
Then I will be needing the services of a professional editor, and an eBook/paperback cover designer.
I have my ISBN's, and am waiting to complete the Metadata for the LCCN and Copyright.

So tell me, how do you like yours? Frozen? On the rocks? With, or without salt?

Till next time.
"Be Safe"

1 - 1 of 1 Posts