Kindle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And I hope you do, too. Besides being an avid mystery reader, I have written four books in the Greg McKenzie series that are available for the Kindle. Greg is a retired Air Force OSI agent. He and his wife, Jill, are in the PI business in Nashville. Their cases lead them into some harrowing scrapes. The books are The Marathon Murders, Deadly Illusions, Designed to Kill, and Secret of the Scroll. I love writing the saucy banter between the long-married couple. Amazon has me listed as both Chester Campbell and Chester D. Campbell.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Welcome to KB! Here are the links:

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I love mysteries. These look intersting. I sent myself a sample.

Welcome to the boards!

theresam

·
Registered
501 Posts
ChesterCampbell said:
And I hope you do, too. Besides being an avid mystery reader, I have written four books in the Greg McKenzie series that are available for the Kindle. Greg is a retired Air Force OSI agent. He and his wife, Jill, are in the PI business in Nashville. Their cases lead them into some harrowing scrapes. The books are The Marathon Murders, Deadly Illusions, Designed to Kill, and Secret of the Scroll. I love writing the saucy banter between the long-married couple. Amazon has me listed as both Chester Campbell and Chester D. Campbell.
Welcome to KB! And I LOVE reading mysteries!

Are your novels all free-standing, or better read in sequence?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts