Kindle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is probably my own fault.  I have been more-or-less happy for the past 5 years having my website hosted on powweb.com.  Then I started a blog using Wordpress.  Powweb has a huge lag time on keeping their Wordpress software updated with the current version, so...after some research (apparently not deep enough), I went with Bluehost.  In the past month, my site has been down at least 5 times for an hour or so, but today was the last straw.  It has been down for over 5 hours.  No email, no site, and an inadequate apology for the inconvenience.

So in my book--they're gone.  I need some suggestions from some KindlesBoard-ers.  I have gotten a recommendation for ANHosting, but once bitten, twice shy.

Thank you in advance.
--jesslyn

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
I use LittleOak. I don't remember ever having an outage in the year I've been using them. They are also very patient and helpful. I have a blog there, a few business websites and a discussion board.

I use RapidWeaver to set up all my sites, and use the blog page in that program.

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
I use iPowerweb and GoDaddy for my hosting needs. I have also used eHost in the past. No complaints about any of them; no down time that I can recall, and customer support on all 3 has been good.

·
Registered
6 Posts
hi are you looking for the best hosting package then i guide you to visit http://www.thewebpole.com/ here they provide 3 hosting plans you can choose the one among them based on your needs.They have
good customer support , low prices,they provide me required amount of space and bandwidth, and a good range
of features. i felt happy with the service provided by them .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts