Kindle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I saw a link to this board on the Amazon Kindle forums.  I was excited to see there is another board for us Kindle Readers.  I love my Kindle.  It has brought me back to reading and reading a variety of things that I would not normally read.  The free samples allow me the opportunity to try new things.

But not only do I love the Kindle and all its features, but I also love that it is becoming like a new hobby to me.  And I get to meet nice people that share that hobby with me!

So I am looking forward to getting to know you all and share the good, the bad and the best about Kindle!
AJ

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Hey AJ, welcome!

I've been posting the link to this forum on various Amazon discussions. I like the format of this board better than the Amazon setup. I hope we can get more folks over here and posting. I love my Kindle and I would like to have more discussion about it.

MW

·
Super Moderator
67,325 Posts
I popped over hear from the Kindle Discussion forum on Amazon as well.  Have had my Kindle since the beginning of July and could not be happier.

Ann Von Hagel
Arlington, VA

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Hi AJ,
I too am a straggler from the Amazon Boards. I love my Kindle, the freebies, making new friends, reading new authors and learning all I can about this amazing product. It brings me joy everyday!

Happy Kindling

1 - 7 of 7 Posts