Kindle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I saw a link to this board on the Amazon Kindle forums.  I was excited to see there is another board for us Kindle Readers.  I love my Kindle.  It has brought me back to reading and reading a variety of things that I would not normally read.  The free samples allow me the opportunity to try new things.

But not only do I love the Kindle and all its features, but I also love that it is becoming like a new hobby to me.  And I get to meet nice people that share that hobby with me!

So I am looking forward to getting to know you all and share the good, the bad and the best about Kindle!
AJ

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Hey AJ, welcome!

I've been posting the link to this forum on various Amazon discussions. I like the format of this board better than the Amazon setup. I hope we can get more folks over here and posting. I love my Kindle and I would like to have more discussion about it.

MW

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Hi AJ,
I too am a straggler from the Amazon Boards. I love my Kindle, the freebies, making new friends, reading new authors and learning all I can about this amazing product. It brings me joy everyday!

Happy Kindling

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.