Kindle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are the ones I'm sure came from the Free Kindle Giveaway last month:
Fifty Shades of Jungle Fever (The Ghetto Girl Romance Quadrilogy Book 1)
Bound In Blue: Book One Of The Sword Of Elements (2 copies)
White Hart (White Hart series #1) (2 copies)
Purenet: The Sanction Scifi Series (The Sanction Series Book 1)
Rock & Release (Summer Love Series Book 1)
Bear Witness (Pearson Security #1): A Bear Shifter Paranormal Romance
Loving the Lion: BBW Shifter Mail Order Bride Paranormal Romance (Mail-Order Mates Book 1) (3 copies)

(Link to last month's giveaway selection herehttp://www.freekindlegiveaway.com/uncategorized/march-kindle-giveaway-amreading-win-a-kindle/)

I have to admit, this makes me pretty excited because the promo's benefit is intended to be authors building their personal audience. I only added in book promo as an added incentive. I didn't expect to actually start selling copies, but every month seems to be an improvement from the last <3 So I want to thank you all for allowing me the opportunity to promote your work!

Here's more books I sold, and I'm trying to see if anyone else here is a k-board author, as I'm not sure where these come from :)

This is one I did a small promo campaign for:
Necromancer (8 copies)

But here are the ones that are not accounted for...are any of these by K-boards authors?
Bitter Nemesis: The Intimate History of Strychnine
Dark Debt: A Chicagoland Vampires Novel
Dead Heat (Alpha and Omega)
Murder, Magic, and Medicine
Shifter Mates (Shifters Unbound)
Blown Away
Claimed (Decadence after Dark Book 2)
Crying Wolf (Black River Pack Book 1) (2 copies)
Fearless Anthology - 12 Sizzling Stories
His Assistant, Part 3 (His Assistant Serials)
Ignite (Defy Series Book 2)
MY BROTHER, MY RIVAL: All out of Love (A contemporary romance novel. Book1 )
Magic Touch: 12 Urban/Paranormal Fantasy Novels
Meri (Celestial Passions)
More Than a Feeling (Curves for the Rock Star 3)
Shoot for the Moon (Black River Pack Book 2) (2 copies)
The Unicorn's Tail (The Artifact Hunters)
Vampire Nation
Welcome to Hell Box Set: Paranormal Romantic Comedy (Mel Goes to Hell Series Book 123)

Thanks for your time! I hope if your books aren't on this list they will be one day soon--hopefully with way more copies sold, too!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone <3 I hope next month is even better. Really curious where some of these books came from, though :)

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Hey! My book was on the list from the promo! Thank you for selling two books - every bit helps! :)

I've been involved in several kindle giveaway months since you first started. If anyone is one the fence about it, they should know that I recommend you!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I noticed those sales of White hart, Becca. Thank you! And I'm in Magic Touch, so that's a bonus. :)

My mailing list has doubled since trying out your promotion. And my Facebook page has more likes as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts