Kindle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nothing like having the cable installers at your house and having one of them scope your Kindle out.  The one was so excited.. he is going to buy one for his wife.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
I had the gas guy here this morning inspecting my stove. He was cute as a button with a very low voice -- very sexy coming out of his cute as a button mouth -- but he didn't give a glance at my Kindle since wide open and wanton er wanting to be noticed on the kitchen table.

Oh well.

L

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
That is cool. I want to show mine off more but I can't get *anyone* to notice mine. Not even when I jump up and down and point at it.

Melissa

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
meljackson said:
That is cool. I want to show mine off more but I can't get *anyone* to notice mine. Not even when I jump up and down and point at it.

Melissa
Thanks for the mental image. ;)

·
Registered
194 Posts
i'm also an enabler.  one of my coworkers liked mine so she also just got a kindle 2. i need to tell her about the sun fading test though.  i'm also a cadet enabler for enticing 4 other coworkers who really like my kindle and are considering getting one.  two want to buy my kindle 1 but i don't want to sell it.  .one was about to buy a kindle but some relative of his (who never owned a kindle) said the kindle is a piece of junk and that he should get the sony reader instead (never owned a sony reader either).  some day i'll bother to explain the facts to him.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts