Kindle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Whenever I'm in dire need to read a book and I'm not finding it, I always seek a soft copy. How does(cheapest package forwarding)work?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi community, I need a book which is not available near me so my friend told me that I should use cheapest package forwarding service so I can get my book at home. What you say?
If you don't have any international friends who can ship it to you, a package forwarding service is probably a good idea. I've never used one, but I know a lot of people who have (I'm in the US, so the people I know use ones that forward packages from China or Japan). It can be a little pricy and it usually takes a while, and you should make sure that the service has good reviews and hasn't been connected to any scams. The one you're looking at seems good, so good luck!

·
Registered
Writing the next books in my Martin Billings series.
446 Posts
Depends on where you are located. I've lived in strange places that required a fair amount of creativity to get things without enormous shipping charges and import duties, and the "best" way has varied. Is there a specific reason it can't just be mailed to you bulk rate? When I lived in Cambodia that didn't work (things had a habit of not arriving) but in the Caribbean it worked, though it was slow.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts