Kindle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you, Fayrlite!  The story is a sweet romance, but with melancholy bits, so I wanted something that was both hopeful and a bit . . . blue.  After I originally got the artwork back, I found myself staring at (real) clouds and water all the time, as if I'd never had my eyes open IRL before.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Nice going Cidney! I fell in love with your cover I saw it and have been waiting for the book ever since. :) Haven't gotten aroun to reading it yet (bought it I think Friday?) but I'll be sure to review it when I'm done! How's the first week been for you, still rocketing up those charts? :-D

·
Registered
513 Posts
Romi said:
It's gorgeous :)

And your thread title reminds me of a scene from 30 Rock:

"I love this cornbread so much, I want to take it behind the middle school and get it pregnant" :p

ROFL! I kid you not, I thought about this exact same thing when I clicked on the thread.

Seriously, though--your teen rocks, and that cover is GORGEOUS! ;)

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Aw, thanks Madeline! Well, Rebecca, great minds think alike. . . ;) and you and Romi are clearly (wait for it--) GREAT!

Ladyeclectic--looking forward to hearing what you think! So after five days of rocking the charts, sales ground to a halt over the weekend. I have to say that my fave screenshot is where I'm in a list of 1,500 plus YA reads and my little book is #5 right ahead of Rick Riordan's new release. Tee-hee! I actually am at #1 and #2 on some other combos of teen-ya-sci-fi-fantasy-romance. I don't know how long those will last without additional sales. Thank goodness Monday is coming! ;D

Oh, and Rebecca? I don't know how I will survive technology when all my teens are gone. I will have to rent one. Srsly.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts