Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
By a truly wicked and evil person by the name of Rick Parker, whom many people know as the cartoonist behind MTV's Beavis and Butt-Head Comic Book. This warped person is also the creative genius behind other cartoons such as the "Dead Boy" and "Tales From the Crypt."

I sent Rick a copy of my inaugural cartoon collection, expecting hoping for a nice comment that he liked the cartoons. But to be called a "very dangerous man" by the likes of Rick Parker far exceeds anything that I could have ever hoped for. ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
156 Posts
Great compliment? well done!

·
Registered
901 Posts
Philip Chen said:
By a truly wicked and evil person by the name of Rick Parker, whom many people know as the cartoonist behind MTV's Beavis and Butt-Head Comic Book. This warped person is also the creative genius behind other cartoons such as the "Dead Boy" and "Tales From the Crypt."

I sent Rick a copy of my inaugural cartoon collection, expecting a nice comment that he liked the cartoons. But to be called a "very dangerous man" by the likes of Rick Parker far exceeds anything that I could have ever hoped for. ;D ;D ;D
Hah! Awesome. =)

·
Registered
586 Posts
Philip Chen said:

I sent Rick a copy of my inaugural cartoon collection, expecting a nice comment that he liked the cartoons. But to be called a "very dangerous man" by the likes of Rick Parker far exceeds anything that I could have ever hoped for. ;D ;D ;D
Must be that quick grow beard you have on your avatar? All men with beards invariably have something to hide. Good for birds nests though:)

·
Registered
16,323 Posts
Philip Chen said:

I sent Rick a copy of my inaugural cartoon collection, expecting hoping for a nice comment that he liked the cartoons. But to be called a "very dangerous man" by the likes of Rick Parker far exceeds anything that I could have ever hoped for. ;D ;D ;D
Pfffft. We all knew you were dangerous. Tell us something new. :D

·
Registered
818 Posts
Congrats, Philip!

Awesome compliment from Rick Parker.

That cartoon character of yours looks like he had a very bad night....

Love it!

Nancy  ;D

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nancy C. Johnson said:
Congrats, Philip!

Awesome compliment from Rick Parker.

That cartoon character of yours looks like he had a very bad night....

Love it!

Nancy ;D
That cartoon is one of Rick Parker's from his "Stinky Dead Kid" collection.

Mine are more clean cut:

But thank you for the compliment. ;D

·
Registered
818 Posts
Well, I really like your characters too, Philip.... especially the sock puppet. I did wonder after I made that comment if the other one was yours or not.

Nancy  :D

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
The FBI file on you just got bigger Phil!  ;)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts