Kindle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am writer with the intentions of becoming a journalist. In fact I will be attending university in September to start my degree. I have been doing some Freelance writing for about three months, and things are looking good for me.

Never did I have the intentions of writing a book, but because  of my past degree in social work and my experience in the field I have been contacted and asked to write a non-fiction on how to become a social worker. I must say that I am both nervous and excited at the same time. I can't wait to get started.

Anyways, I just wanted to share that with all my fellow writers.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Congrats!  There's nothing quite like holding a freshly printed manuscript knowing you typed it! :)

-jb 8)

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'm right there with you! I've written very dry user guides and manuals, and make a living writing, but have never done a book as such. Having just been asked to produce a more general non-ficiton ebook I'm bricking it... (britishism I think, but you get the idea ;) )

We'll have to compare notes on just how badly wrong brilliantly well it goes.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Vagueness said:
I'm right there with you! I've written very dry user guides and manuals, and make a living writing, but have never done a book as such. Having just been asked to produce a more general non-ficiton ebook I'm bricking it... (britishism I think, but you get the idea ;) )

We'll have to compare notes on just how badly wrong brilliantly well it goes.
Good to know I'm not alone! Good luck on your ebook! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts