Kindle Forum banner

I won!

1964 Views 19 Replies 17 Participants Last post by  luvmy4brats
The first on mars contest. Thanks for whoever posted the link here. It's going to my mom for a b-day/mother's day gift...she reads the same books as mom133d and I do.

http://contest.firstonmars.com/south_park/

Yay!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Wow! Congratulations! How exciting...

L
Congratulations!!!!  Great news!

Betsy
I saw that on the website and wondered if it was someone from here.
CONGRATS!
Way to go! What a wonderful gift for your mother!
Thanks folks!  I was surprised as well.  To top it off I did an Adobe survey this morning and am getting a 50 dollar Amazon card for that as well.  I think I've used up my luck for the year. ;)

My mom will love it.  Getting my Older brother to buy her a nice Oberon and the wife and I will pick out a good skin and get it setup for her before we give it to her.

Going to share our account with her since there is a similar taste in books.  She should be happy.

Harm
Wow Congratulations - It's almost as much fun as winning to read that someone from here won! Almost  ;D
Harmakhet said:
My mom will love it. Getting my Older brother to buy her a nice Oberon and the wife and I will pick out a good skin and get it setup for her before we give it to her.
Do you know which one he is going to pick? Lots of beautiful choices...

L
That's awesome to see one of our own win. Congrats.
Terrific - like CS said - nice to have one of us win!  Your Mother will be absolutely delighted!
Leslie said:
Do you know which one he is going to pick? Lots of beautiful choices...

L
Well I'm thinking the RoH is always a popular choice especially since there is a skin or two on Decalgirl that matches really well with it...other than that I like the Avenue of Trees and the Tree of Life as well.
Harmakhet said:
The first on mars contest. Thanks for whoever posted the link here. It's going to my mom for a b-day/mother's day gift...she reads the same books as mom133d and I do.

http://contest.firstonmars.com/south_park/

Yay!
Congrats :)
Grumble grumble grumble

That's why my mom didn't let me play games.  I am a sore loser.

Grumble grumble grumble


Congratulations    grumble grumble grumble
Woo hoo...wtg! I'm sure that mom will just love it :)
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top