Kindle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m traveling in Iceland for a few days, I don’t have energy to write up narration, but will post a few pics here. This is a group photo tour and we are on the island of Grimsey north of Iceland. Our guest house is perhaps half a mile from the Arctic Circle, and we have been north of it several times. I am pooped! Our photographing birds for eight hour today, and COVID lockdown has made me even fatter and lazier than I was!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I was lucky enough to be in Iceland before the lockdown. I love being in Iceland. But I get sad from what I sometimes see in other countries that are less fortunate, for example, with the quality of drinking water. When I travel to Africa, I am simply shocked by how little quality drinking water is in some regions. I tried to find articles on this and find out more here. It is quite clear that about a billion people around the world do not have reliable sources of clean water. Moreover, more than two billion people lack basic sanitation. Water is a key element when it comes to achieving development goals. This is a huge problem that we, as humanity, have to struggle with.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts