Kindle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Superstars of Dance is on NBC right now and will continue on Mondays at 8pm.  It's an international competition; group, duet, and single.

Robert Muraine is the U.S. singles competitor.  I think I saw Pasha and Anya in the couples, but I'm not sure.  Maybe Dom in the group? 

I needed my dance fix. 

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Betsy the Quilter said:
I'm not a fan of SYTYCD (did watch Dancing with the Stars) but congrats on 1400 posts, Gertie!!!

Betsy
Aww, thanks.

Just an update. It was Pasha and Anya ... hot as always. Since they were representing Russia, they didn't do their usual Latin. They are in second place behind Ireland's group dance.

·
Registered
731 Posts
It took me five minutes of staring at these two posts just to decipher the acronym. I'm not a fan of So You Think You Can Dance or any other reality competition show. (Sports Excluded  ;) )

Gertie, by the end of the week you'll be over 2000 posts. By the end of the book you may pass Leslie  :eek:

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ScottBooks said:
It took me five minutes of staring at these two posts just to decipher the acronym. I'm not a fan of So You Think You Can Dance or any other reality competition show. (Sports Excluded ;) )
I figured if you were a fan, I wouldn't have to translate the acronym. I watch most dance competitions and a lot of dance movies. I even stuck it out through Step It Up and Dance; probably the worst one ever.

Gertie, by the end of the week you'll be over 2000 posts. By the end of the book you may pass Leslie :eek:
Only if Leslie stops posting. :eek:

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
I am a fan of SYTYCD, gertie, but I missed the superstars tonight... I will have to catch it tomorrow. I like it better than DWTS, but I watch it too!

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Angela said:
I am a fan of SYTYCD, gertie, but I missed the superstars tonight... I will have to catch it tomorrow. I like it better than DWTS, but I watch it too!
I always end up watching DWTS even though they constantly use non-latin music for latin dances. It drives me crazy. My excuse last season was Lacey and my excuse the season before was Kristi.

The Irish started out with their group dance, and it was spectacular. The Chinese group at the end was also spectacular and the only reason they are low in scores was the Chinese soloist didn't do well. I missed it because for some reason, my TV screen went pink. I'm used to the dreaded blue screen, but pink is new for me.

The Russians were in second place after Pasha and Anya danced, but the Russian soloist was just pathetic. The American duo were great, but for some reason the judges scored them very low. The Argentinians did a Tango. Good footwork, but no connection between the pair at all. They didn't even make eye contact throughout the dance. I can't believe they scored higher than the Americans.

One of these days I'll learn to ignore the scoring and just enjoy the dancing.

Someone will be eliminated tonight.

Gertie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts