Kindle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just thinking about this. If you don't have the money to instantly purchase a Kindle, what would you sell to obtain it? Your house? Your car? Your children?

Summer's approachin', so it's time to start sellin' some lemonade outside!

Another thing too, and I hope I don't offend anybody here, but don't you think that they could have chosen another name for the new Kindle? I'm not really comfortable with the whole DX name. If one says "DX" quickly, it sounds like something else. Anyway...

·
Registered
25 Posts
LOL  That's so true dude!
Yea, I'm not big on the DX name either, kinda boring.  They could've been a little more creative, especially since the name Kindle is so good (IMHO).

Thankfully I don't have to sell anything if I want to buy another Kindle, but it would mean cutting down on the entertainment fund (happy hour, eating out, movies)... and I'd definitely be willing to sell some paper books!

·
Super Moderator
67,325 Posts
Vegas_Asian (Experiment#305) said:
Auction big bro off for a date....He'll finally come in handy!!!!! note he did drop and crack my k1 the day it came in the mail
You think you could get that much for him? :D

Ann

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
ElLector said:
Another thing too, and I hope I don't offend anybody here, but don't you think that they could have chosen another name for the new Kindle? I'm not really comfortable with the whole DX name. If one says "DX" quickly, it sounds like something else. Anyway...
DX reminds me of a car. DX model, LX.

I think DX is supposed to evoke "deluxe."

L

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Vegas_Asian (Experiment#305) said:
Auction big bro off for a date....He'll finally come in handy!!!!! note he did drop and crack my k1 the day it came in the mail
Ann in Arlington said:
You think you could get that much for him? :D

Ann
My thought, also might have to be several, once a week for six months?

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Anyone here interested in some swamp land in Louisiana?    OOPS  guess this goes in the Buy, Sell, Barter, Trade thread.  ;D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts