Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4 or 5 years ago, I needed an MP3 player for working out. Without a bunch of research, I decided on some off-brand cheapo. After all, the iPod fad was just a fad. There really wasn't that much difference, right?

After a year of frustration, I broke down and bought my first Nano.

Then came Nanos for all my children, my dh, and my parent.
Then we needed iHome alarm clocks in every bedroom.

The I got my Touch. It was love at first sight. For both me AND my DH. Um...I have problems with sharing. It also introduced me to the whole world of Mac interface. So...

Next came my Macbook. Love it...but there's still the issue of sharing the Touch. Enter...

The iPhone! I can't say enough about this little machine. I never want to live another day without it. I downloaded a number of different ereader apps to it. I really, really like Kindle on the iphone. The only issue I have is that the screen isn't big enough. With as big as I need the font, and as fast as I read, I'm turning the page almost constantly. And so...

Tomorrow I'm ordering a Kindle.

If you give a geek an MP3 player...

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Isn't technology grand? . . . gotta love it, I do! ;)

Sailor

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
^^^what she said!!!!
deb

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
Sounds exactly like me, except I got my Kindle before I got my iPod touch and I haven't gotten a Macbook...yet. That 13'' Macbook Pro is calling to me. I just don't know..I've never used a Mac before.

I'll be getting the new iPhone 3G S sometime in the next 3 weeks.

Total geek here...

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Nope: I still have old el cheapo. I have a Sandisk MP3 and purposely so; because I CONTROL the battery thing. 16 hours on 1 AAA. I can't stand the idea of Ipod running out in the middle and stuck having to wait for a recharge...I just pop in a new AAA and I'm good to go.

That's why I'm still K1: Can't switch out the battery or the SD card on K2 or DX...it's a control thing for me.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Andra said:
LOL
You won't want to share the Kindle either!
Yeah, I'm afraid the Kindles are going to multiply like rabbits, too. It could make Christmas shopping a little easier, though...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts