Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a GC from the girls at work for my last day and I have $24 left on it, what books would you buy if you had a free $24?

Thanks!!
Rachel

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
I've got this problem right now too--Amazon Rewards GCs just arrived yesterday.  I think I'm going to use them to work on replacing my DTB library with Kindle versions so I can clean out more of those darn dust collecting cluttery paperbacks. 

Of course, that means I need to stay out of all the recommended threads, or at least spend these as planned before I lose my resolve!  :D

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Well, you could go with the three books I've recently purchased...I've finished Transgressions, I'm in the middle of False Colors, and I am looking forward to A Terrible Splendor. They are $9.99 each so that will take you a little over your GC balance.

Alternatively, you can buy yourself a Peeramid Pillow. The one in sage green is $22.99 (they are different prices for different colors, go figure) so that would stay within your GC balance.

L

Z

·
0 Posts
What kind of books do you like?

What were the last few books that took your breath away and knocked your socks off?

Also are you looking for popular fiction or classics?

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't like murders or mysteries.  I guess I like fantasy and historical romance (Not the XXX kind), or a good sci-fi.  I just finished Soul Identity, PS I love you, and and Miss fix-it all of which were great.

Rachel

1 - 10 of 10 Posts