Kindle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to get social media efforts into play as I plug along.  Figured get it out there now and not wait until I release this book. 

I'm writing under a pen name.  I have a twitter, but now I'm looking to get into the FB Market.  I have FB biz pages under my personal (aka real) FB account.  Would I be better off to give my pen name her own FB page?  And then do a book page from there?  Or should I just do a book/author page off my current real account?

I'm guessing since I want to keep my pen name and real name apart for awhile, giving Abby her own page works better?

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
I have three pages I manage from the same FB account. So I have my "normal" friend page that's me and for personal friends and family and from that account I've created three different "fan" pages, one for my real author name, one for my pen name and one for my hub's business. None of them overlap, none of them refer people to the other pages. There's no need to create a FB friend page for the different names you have, just create "likable" pages, then, when you login to your normal FB account, any and all pages you create will be sorted on the left side of the page under "pages" and you can managed them all from one account. And when you click on whatever page you want to do an update or pic or whatever, it'll automatically post under that name, not your main FB name.

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
In the page settings, you should be able to choose "Featured" and unset it appearing from there. I think.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts