Kindle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just started this book last night and hardly could put it down. It is truly a wonderful, wonderful book! I am planning to buy the Hardcover DT version for my parents for Christmas, who just lost their beloved Mastiff a week ago.

p.s. Please hide and spoilers with the spoiler key, the big SP next to the music note. I have not finished it yet!

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Thanks, I added it to my wish list.  It's come very close several times to being the 2nd book I paid full price for...  Stop tempting me!

Betsy

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
I ordered the paper version for my husband for Christmas, after reading someone's review here. It sounds like it will be just up his alley.

L

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
farmwife99 said:
Going to my Kindle now to download the sample.
Thanks-
I should warn you, the sample is one of the shortest I read and though I liked it, I did hesitate to buy the book... but I just could not get Enzo out
of my head!

And Betsy, by "full" price, I guess you mean 9.99 ;) the standard price for hc books. This is actually the first time I have paid that myself, that is how cheap I
am! Not a single regret though!

·
Registered
136 Posts
I read that book a few months ago (preKindle via the library), and I liked it as well. It was different: unique and poignant, yet humble at the same time.

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just went today to buy a DT version for my parents, for Christmas. I am about 3/4's of the way done (2 days, for me that is very fast)
and it has only gotten better...!

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Once again you guys are responsible for another samplle on Kwinn!!  ;D
Not that I mind!! Just need those Christmas gift cards to hurry up and get here!!

·
Registered
238 Posts
I posted about this book in the December recommended reading. I loved it too!!! I am a huge dog lover (run a pug rescue group) so I totally loved how the story was narrated by the dog, Enzo. It totally shows the human/animal bond. A wonderful read.

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I stayed up till 2 am and finished. It is the fastest I have read a book on my K. I will only add
it will make you cry, but it is uplifting too.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm a high school teacher.  A student of mine recommended this book to me.  He said he read it this summer and it was the first time he read something and enjoyed it.  He said it got him interested in reading again and he has continued reading.  I have downloaded a sample, and plan to buy the book at sometime.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts