Kindle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine (PAQ for peace and quiet) would say: 

"Jeeeez alright already; give me a rest...I'm tired; and stop showing me off to everyone, you're making me self-conscious. Who's this Teninx guy?"

·
0 Posts
Mine would say, "Quit loading on so many books and start reading me!"

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Imagine if Kindle could feel the weight of all the books we have loaded on it?  No normal scale could do the job; it would have to be done on a gurney with weights and pulleys.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Mine would say......  MORE BOOKS-MORE BOOKS-MORE BOOKS- I'm HUNGRY!!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
I think mine would say "You're going straight to the poor house woman!  Slow it down!"

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
I posted this on another thread:

Sir Sterndale Bennett told me his name and I have discovered he had very decided opinions about things, too. For example, he's excited about this idea of a birthday party but he hopes it is a tasteful and dignified event. He was worried about people smashing cake into other people's faces and I explained, that's a wedding, not a birthday. He was very relieved.

That was today's conversation. We chat all the time.

L

·
Registered
383 Posts
Leslie said:
he hopes it is a tasteful and dignified event. He was worried about people smashing cake into other people's faces [/i]
That was today's conversation. We chat all the time.

L
He's only one... they usually smash the cake in their own face. (see avatar)

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Mom of 4 said:
He's only one... they usually smash the cake in their own face. (see avatar)
Hahahahah, true!! Good point. For some reason, WSB seems to be about 20 years of age to me....still young and learning but old enough to have a sense of what is going on.

L

·
Registered
268 Posts
Mine would be shivering, scared and lonely in its box at Amazon or a factory, waiting for its loving owner to come and love it. It would maybe be making scared cooing noises, but they would be slightly hopeful, as it knows when it arrives it will be with me all the time.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Kimblee said:
Mine would be shivering, scared and lonely in its box at Amazon or a factory, waiting for its loving owner to come and love it. It would maybe be making scared cooing noises, but they would be slightly hopeful, as it knows when it arrives it will be with me all the time.
That made me sad...... I hope it gets to you soon!! Poor lonely scared Kindle!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Kirstin said:
That made me sad...... I hope it gets to you soon!! Poor lonely scared Kindle!
haha. me too :(

·
Registered
165 Posts
Mine tells me all the time "You know, you're not going to pass nursing school if you don't put me down and start reading your textbooks again!!!"

WHY did I pick Gone With The Wind for my next read?  I'm loving it, but it is SOOOO long!  LOL

1 - 19 of 19 Posts