Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...I would advise waiting a few hours.

My new book went live yesterday, but it isn't displaying a cover, and I've heard from several other authors that they're having the same problem, so it appears to be hitting a lot of books.

In the meantime, sit back, twiddle thumbs, eat some prawns, etc.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
smreine said:
In the meantime, sit back, twiddle thumbs, eat some prawns, etc.
have sex, read a good book, go out for dinner and a movie, do some research on the next novel, practice your martial arts kata, lounge in your hammock chair, smoke some doobie...

·
Registered
4,185 Posts

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
have sex, read a good book, go out for dinner and a movie, do some research on the next novel, practice your martial arts kata, lounge in your hammock chair, smoke some doobie.
hmmmm...this or prawns...Wow,is there any doubt (minus the martial arts, of course)?

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes...right...weird... *shifty eyes*

Alas, it doesn't do anything for the missing cover in search, but at least readers won't be confused by the empty box on the page.

·
Registered
973 Posts
smreine said:
Yeah, that's pretty typical behavior, at least for the last few weeks. It's a beast of its own, though. I don't think it's connected to the cover snafu.
Thanks, that's good to know. I was wondering if it was my ancient computer or something to do with Firefox.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.