Kindle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have an iGo charging system buy Tip A00, watch eBay for better prices. You don't need to pack the Kindle charger when you travel.  I've only had my K. for a couple of weeks and can't be parted from it. I am a substitute teacher and my K. fits into my school bag far better than some of the 300+ pages that I used to carry. ;D

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
beachgrl said:
If you have an iGo charging system buy Tip A00, watch eBay for better prices. You don't need to pack the Kindle charger when you travel. I've only had my K. for a couple of weeks and can't be parted from it. I am a substitute teacher and my K. fits into my school bag far better than some of the 300+ pages that I used to carry. ;D
I bought mine at RadioShack for $5.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Hi beachgrl - welcome!

I haven't felt the need for something like the iGo - the charge lasts for such a long time.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
The iGo tip for K2 and KDX has decreased in price and is down to $7.49 on Amazon. 
deb

·
Registered
291 Posts
Kirstin said:
Hi beachgrl - welcome!

I haven't felt the need for something like the iGo - the charge lasts for such a long time.
Same here. I only turn on whispernet when I buy a book or when I search amazon for a new book. The battery lasts me over a week. But it would be a good back-up plan. What if your power goes out and you want to read your Kindle and it's almost dead? Hmmm. Might be something to check out. I live in Alabama, this place LOVES storms.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
beachgrl said:
If you have an iGo charging system buy Tip A00, watch eBay for better prices. You don't need to pack the Kindle charger when you travel. I've only had my K. for a couple of weeks and can't be parted from it. I am a substitute teacher and my K. fits into my school bag far better than some of the 300+ pages that I used to carry. ;D
Congrats on finally finding a K1 :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts