Kindle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, everyone! :giggle:

I know that prettifying your book can be really expensive and difficult, especially when it is custom-made. So, I’m selling non-exclusive illustrated chapter headers and title page art at SUPER affordable prices (all illustrated by me.)

Now, rather than purchasing 1 custom header for over 20 USD, with that same money you can instead purchase multiple non-exclusive headers. Why have 1 cool header per book when you can have 1 cool header per chapter?

Chapter Headers:
www.missviebookdesigns.com/chapter-header-art

Title Page Art:
www.missviebookdesigns.com/title-page-art

I add new designs every week so stay tuned for new releases. :giggle:

Please note that these premades are NON-EXCLUSIVE. It is not limited to one person.
If you’d like exclusive, custom chapter headers or title page illustrations, please contact me and ask me for a quote. The price will vary depending on the complexity of the design you want. Custom chapter headers start at 15 USD and Title Page illustrations at 30 USD.

P.S. I also do premade and custom book covers, if you're interested: www.missviebookdesigns.com

·
Registered
5,745 Posts
If ever they get around to offering me the chance to create a hardbacks for my catalogue, I'd be interested in this.

Reactions: MVie

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If ever they get around to offering me the chance to create a hardbacks for my catalogue, I'd be interested in this.
I think not offering the option of printing hardback is definitely a missed opportunity there. But hopefully one day!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts