Kindle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'm here mostly for the possibility of designing or painting covers for self published books.  :)
Is kind of different to what I have been doing for many years (board games art and its g.design for sending to print, graphics for video games, web design & coding, 3D modeling & animation, comics... I'm 46, been doing all my life this sort of varied stuff, mostly at companies, now freelancing)  ...But I love the idea, as is just that one illustration that has to be beyond excellent (instead of 75 for a card game :D ), and you get to change constantly of motive and even genre with every cover... Dunno, seems it's going to fit me like a glove.  :)

Cheers to everyone :cool:

·
Registered
Percelvant corp
1 Posts
Hi, I'm also a beginner, I liked your presentation and I want to add that the design of the game and its elements is a process that is scrupulous on the one hand and pleasant on the other. The design forms the style, conveys the visual image of how the author feels about his creation, adjusts it in a certain way. Visual styling can be divided into two parts: how the game and its components should look, and how it shouldn't look. I found this information on Twitter. I saw a couple of dozen posts on this topic there and noticed that most often they had almost 84 thousand likes! I am sure this is because the owners of these accounts have repeatedly used the help of http://viplikes.net/ to cheat their number.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts