Kindle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just needed to type that aloud.  Now it's etched in internet stone so when I hit it big the world will also know of my prophetic abilities.

·
Registered
147 Posts
But it MUST be true - they're no allowed to put it on the internet if it's not true.

·
Registered
196 Posts
JLH3 said:
But it MUST be true - they're no allowed to put it on the internet if it's not true.
So true! Of course, I did read a quote on Facebook the other day by Abraham Lincoln that said, "The thing about quotes on the internet is you cannot confirm their validity."

Abe Lincoln. A very wise man.

As to being unstoppable - you are! Now go do something cool. :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
So, what happens when you meet the guy who's fairly certain he's unmovable?

·
Registered
787 Posts
Last night, I heard someone say: "Like that character in Lord of the Rings....", and as I'm racking my brains to try to figure out which character she might mean, she clarified: "You know, Dobby."

·
Registered
975 Posts
CMTheAuthor said:
So, what happens when you meet the guy who's fairly certain he's unmovable?
lol.

·
Banned
1,500 Posts
ElisaBlaisdell said:
Last night, I heard someone say: "Like that character in Lord of the Rings....", and as I'm racking my brains to try to figure out which character she might mean, she clarified: "You know, Dobby."
*facepalm*

·
Registered
274 Posts
rashad.freeman001 said:
Just needed to type that aloud. Now it's etched in internet stone so when I hit it big the world will also know of my prophetic abilities.
How do you type something aloud? I'm just messing with you. ;D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts