Kindle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's available for free on Smashwords, but only for today, just follow the link and quote the code coupon below and it's yours - and if you like it, please, just pass it on, its DRM free. And even if its not your cup of tea perhaps you might know someone who would appreciate it. I spent a long time working on it - we all know how much sweat and heart ache goes into writing - and I just want people to read it. Take care, Xav

HEAVEN SENT by Xavier Leret

Mix together Romeo and Juliet with Bonnie and Clyde, then sprinkle it with Catcher In The Rye and you have Heaven Sent.

"an explosive, brilliant and breath taking novel"

"like Romeo and Juliet turned inside out."

When Daizee crashes into the life of sixteen year old Carlo he veers off the good Catholic path his parents have carved for him and finds himself fighting to save a girl the rest of the world has both abandoned and abused. Caught between wreckage or redemption, Carlo soon realizes the world may not be as straight forward as he was taught and that real love takes more than a leap of faith.

”A wonderful coming-of-age story.”

"poetic, tragic, contemporary, riveting"

"a work of genius."

Go to http://ow.ly/5mBjb & use code SH96M

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Gerald,

that's brilliant. Hope you enjoy it.

Xav

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
I've never downloaded anything from SmashWords before, but this has prompted me to give it a shot later. We'll see if I can find my butt with two hands around there, shall we?

Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts