Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm not, but my wife is Just found out my wife and I are having a baby. Not sure the sex yet, but she is 2 months along and we had our first ultrasound last week.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,848 Posts
How exciting for you.  Congratulations to you and your wife.
deb
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,815 Posts
cheerio said:
Well I'm not, but my wife is Just found out my wife and I are having a baby. Not sure the sex yet, but she is 2 months along and we had our first ultrasound last week.
javascript:void(0);
:) :) :) :) Congrats! Congrats!Congrats! Congrats! 8) 8) 8) 8)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,280 Posts
Congratulations, Cheerio!

Anyone know how Martin Vickers and his wife are doing? Last I heard, she was being induced. That was a day or two ago.

L
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,420 Posts
Cheerio -
That is great news!  It's wonderful you are so excited too!  Keep us posted - and best thoughts to your wife.  :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,047 Posts
Congratulations Cheerio!  Keep us posted, we love babies and kitchenaids, and tea, and coffee, and babies and gonna have babies, oh yes, kindles  ::)



Have not heard from Martin yet - hope everything is fine and they are just busy.

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,848 Posts
They were being induced on Thursday.  I hope everything is great also.  Hopefully they'll be home soon and let us know.  And pics too, hopefully.
deb
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,932 Posts
Congratulations!

And What to Expect When You're Expecting is available for Kindle, I see....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,766 Posts
Congrats! Such a happy moment in life!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
148 Posts
Susan in VA said:
Congratulations!

And What to Expect When You're Expecting is available for Kindle, I see....
The only one I could get my husband to read was this one!

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,141 Posts
Leslie said:
Anyone know how Martin Vickers and his wife are doing? Last I heard, she was being induced. That was a day or two ago.
They were supposed to induce Thurs., so if everything went perfectly they just would have come home today. I'm guessing they're a little busy right now :)

And congratulations, cheerio! Looks like we have lots of future Kindlers on the way!
 
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Top