Kindle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I too am anxiously awaiting my first Kindle to arrive on Feb. 25th.  I can hardly stand it, so here I am looking for all the information I can gather before she gets here.  I have been reading the posts and you guys are a terrific bunch, so I plan on kicking off my shoes and staying awhile.  I am looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Regards
FlyRed

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and welcome, Fly! There's an awful lot of good information here, so go ahead and get comfy. Any questions, go ahead and ask, someone will know the answer.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi Redfly - you found a great place to wait. and we are delighted to have you here.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Speaking of accessories, are there many out for the K2 yet?  All I have really seen so far are those sold by Amazon.  Point me in the right direction.  I love to browse! ;)

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
All of the regulars that we all love.  Oberon Design, Decal Girl, and M-edge.  At the top of the boards there are links.  M-edge has pictures on their site.  Oberon will be posting their pics as soon as they can get a K2.  And Decal Girl has promised more skins.
Good luck.  You came to the right place for suggestions on browsing. 
deb

·
Registered
599 Posts
Welcome, I'm in Missouri as well!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everyone for the welcome and the suggestions for browsing.  I did find a couple of skins I love for the Kindle 1, so I might make a request down the road for one to fit the K2.  I will probably sew a jacket for it myself.  I looked at the leather ones, but I can't see adding the much weight to the K2, when that is part of the appeal.  I am thinking a soft sleeve with a fleece lining will protect it nicely in my bag. 

Still I am a gadget freak, so I do like accessories!

Thanks again everyone, I am glad to be here.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Welcome to the boards Red.
I am so glad to see another member from Missouri. I'm in the north central part of the state and there are not many Kindles in these parts but I'm happy to see new one popping up in the state.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts