Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all this is my first time on Kindleboards.  I am so excited for this new adventure.  I purchased my Kindle 1 yesterday and hopefully it will be here by Saturday ;D!!!!!!  Hope to learn more about my kindle and get book ideas....

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Welcome.  I have a K1 and absolutely love it.  I use it daily.  And I'm so very happy you've found the Kindleboards as well.  Don't hesitate to ask any questions.  Someone will answer you or point you in the right direction.  Be sure to tell us what you think once you receive your K.
deb

·
Super Moderator
67,250 Posts
Welcome to KindleBoards, rene. . . .be sure to check the various "look here first" and FAQ threads. . . .that'll probably answer a lot of your questions.  Beyond that, don't be afraid to ask. . . .we were all new Kindlers at one time too!

Ann

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, renesmee31! Wow are you going to have fun! The Kindle changes everthing about reading, for the better. There is lots to learn and do here at KindleBoards.
Be sure and read the FAQ at the top of the page or even Better, get Leslies book, The Amazon Kindle FAQ. Not trying to just push her book, but due to others here at KindleBoards, it was my first purchase and taught me so much about using the Kindle that I feel obliged to let others in on it. Now then, You will want to check out The Book Corner, where you find, in addition to many other things, Bargain Books, Free Books and books Recommended by our Members.
Then there is Tips, Tricks and TroubleShooting for problems with you Kindle or learning new ways to use it. There is also Let's Talk Kindle for discussing all things Kindle related.
Then there are Accessories, were you can find out about covers, skins, bags, lights, and more if you want to personalize your new "Precious."
Sorry for the long post, but there is just so much to tell you about KindleBoards. You are going to LOVE your Kindle!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi Renesmee31!!  Great name btw!  Glad to see you on here.  Maybe you can help me post more often. I hope your Kindle gets here soon because then our Kindle's can hang out with KKs kindle and we will be a trifecta of KINDLES!  lol 

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
KD2709 said:
Hi Renesmee31!! Great name btw! Glad to see you on here. Maybe you can help me post more often. I hope your Kindle gets here soon because then our Kindle's can hang out with KKs kindle and we will be a trifecta of KINDLES! lol
It'll be Renesemee, Kaysen and Sookie all hanging together!! :) It is our own Kindle family! How many people have seen 3 Kindles's in the wild together??

We still need one other person here join our Kindle family.........::Kindle pressure:: ::Kindle pressure::

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Good to see you posting KK, you've not been posting as much recently.
I am sure with three of you in one place, the rest of your coworkers haven't a chance, Sic em!

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
geoffthomas said:
And nice to see you posting again KK.
Just sayin.....
I've been around..... :) I am knee deep in the "In Death" series by JD Robb. I have been doing more reading that Kindlebaord cruising, although I usually take time to read through every day. Isn't the term "lurking"? ;)

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
KindleKay (aka #1652) said:
I've been around..... :) I am knee deep in the "In Death" series by JD Robb. I have been doing more reading that Kindlebaord cruising, although I usually take time to read through every day. Isn't the term "lurking"? ;)
Yeah you've been lurking. And I understand about getting into the In death series. Thats is what my DW started me reading, and now I eagerly await each new addition to the series. I mean, come on! She only writes 8 to 10 books a year, can't she put out 3 or 4 of these? ;)

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
intinst said:
She only writes 8 to 10 books a year, can't she put out 3 or 4 of these? ;)
I know, right?!

Although I am only on #15 so I have a WAYS to go before I will have to wait for the next installment of the series!!

·
Registered
904 Posts
Welcome Renesmee31!  I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here with all the friendly KindleBoarders....
jp

·
Registered
361 Posts
Welcome! Enjoy your time here, it's fun.
tell Bella & edward hi for me..............:)
kjn

1 - 20 of 21 Posts