Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am Caedem Marquez, and to my surprise not only have i sold 1 copy in the United Kingdom of my story, "The Girl in the Coffee Shop" but today I found out I have sold 2 copies!

Sweet!

Now, only 9,998 more to go to catch up.

Here we go!

Good wishes to not only Bob, but all of us trying to make people's lives more fun by giving them books to read.

Caedem

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Caedem-- I had to laugh when I saw your post-- and in a good way.  Because I'm working on a blog post now about how to succeed and I just wrote:  Having a positive attitude is key.

On my Green Beret A-Team, my commander's policy letter always ended with:  Keep your sense of humor.  You're going to need it.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DelilahFawkes said:
Congrats, Caedem! :D I loved that story--truly funny and charming.

Good luck on your way to 10,000! ;)
Thank you Delilah! I'm so glad you found it funny. And who would have thought reading those first few pages it would be charming, right? ;)

And I will see you at 10,000 as well and then we can celebrate together!

Caedem

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bob Mayer said:
Caedem-- I had to laugh when I saw your post-- and in a good way. Because I'm working on a blog post now about how to succeed and I just wrote: Having a positive attitude is key.

On my Green Beret A-Team, my commander's policy letter always ended with: Keep your sense of humor. You're going to need it.
I appreciate the tips. All of us glean just a bit each time a successful authors posts.

Now I can tell my dog in fifty years, when I am old and happy and sipping on my Maalox, the story of when Bob Mayer gave me a great piece of advice that helped me through the hard writing times.

Much appreciated.

Caedem

·
Registered
294 Posts
CaedemMarquez said:
Thank you Delilah! I'm so glad you found it funny. And who would have thought reading those first few pages it would be charming, right? ;)

And I will see you at 10,000 as well and then we can celebrate together!

Caedem
We totally will! :D I'll buy you an e-beer, my friend!

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DelilahFawkes said:
We totally will! :D I'll buy you an e-beer, my friend!
Sweet. Just make sure it's a light e-beer, I don't want to belching out e-burps all night long. You know that can get annoying! ;)

Caedem

·
Registered
6,125 Posts
CaedemMarquez said:
I appreciate the tips. All of us glean just a bit each time a successful authors posts.

Now I can tell my dog in fifty years, when I am old and happy and sipping on my Maalox, the story of when Bob Mayer gave me a great piece of advice that helped me through the hard writing times.

Much appreciated.

Caedem
A fifty-year-old dog....whoot. Now there's a book in THAT! *s*

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Oh, gosh. I realllly wanted to start a new topic titled: I'm no Caedem Marquez with 2 UK Books sold...but...

I resisted. Yay on your progression toward 10,000!

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
KathyCarmichael said:
Oh, gosh. I realllly wanted to start a new topic titled: I'm no Caedem Marquez with 2 UK Books sold...but...

Now that would have been great! It would have matched my sense of humor very well! ;)

Caedem

·
Registered
627 Posts
KathyCarmichael said:

I WOULD start a thread like that, because in the elusive UK (only those pesky Germans are more elusive to me at the moment), I've only sold one copy to date! :p

Congrats Caedem!! ;D

·
Registered
12,227 Posts
CaedemMarquez said:
I am Caedem Marquez, and to my surprise not only have i sold 1 copy in the United Kingdom of my story, "The Girl in the Coffee Shop" but today I found out I have sold 2 copies!
Hey, you and I are tied for UK sales this month. We're so popular. :D

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Dara England said:
Hey, you and I are tied for UK sales this month. We're so popular. :D
That is the first time I have ever called popular in my life. And you're such good company to be popular with! Rock on!

Caedem

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Romi said:
I WOULD start a thread like that, because in the elusive UK (only those pesky Germans are more elusive to me at the moment), I've only sold one copy to date! :p

Congrats Caedem!! ;D
One more sale in the UK Romi and you can chill behind the red ropes with the cool kids over here in the VIP lounge! All kinds of doors open when you're successful! ;D

Caedem

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Bob Mayer said:
Keep your sense of humor. You're going to need it.
I'm stealing that line. :D

Caedem, I wish you luck on your goal. You're already several sales closer, so it's only a matter of time.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts