Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received confirmation that my new sky blue Butterfly has shipped. I'm so excited and can't wait to get it. I should have it Thursday or Friday. It's with velcro and without the wool.

Still trying to decide on a new skin. I just can't pick one.

·
Registered
216 Posts
You will have to post pics of that new color!

I'm on Oberon watch too. Can't wait to get the Red River Garden!  ;)

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
I should be on watch in the next day or so too!  I ordered the Pond in Sky Blue w/corners and a large Peacock (also sky blue) journal for my daughter who loves to write.  Can't wait to see this color in person.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Yes please please post pix!  I am definitely going to get something in the new sky blue.  Kindle cover?  Journal cover?  The part of me that thinks the Oberon cover will far outlast the Kindle (which is after all, just plastic, and will likely be seriously out of date in 5 yrs) says buy the Journal cover...Which actually makes things Worse, not better, cuz there's even MORE choices.  ...waffle....waffle...waffle....

Kim

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Congrats, I'm sure you'll love it.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Please post pics as soon as you can! I can't wait to see it, I know it will be beautiful

·
Registered
921 Posts
luvmy4brats said:
I just received confirmation that my new sky blue Butterfly has shipped. I'm so excited and can't wait to get it. I should have it Thursday or Friday. It's with velcro and without the wool.

Still trying to decide on a new skin. I just can't pick one.
Heather-

Max Volume or Pure Energy may look good with that blue color.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
kevin63 said:
Heather-

Max Volume or Pure Energy may look good with that blue color.
Pinwheels too - I just noticed that one this morning...

·
Registered
200 Posts
My Sky Blue Pond velcro has shipped too!!!!  I hope my skin gets here about the same time so I can get Marvin into his cover.  I don't really like reading without a cover.

Does anyone know if DecalGirl emails a shipping notice or just a sales reciept?

TIA!!

·
Registered
200 Posts
GreenThumb said:
I think I only got a sales receipt. I remember wondering if it had shipped yet, and it was outside in my mailbox!
Yaaaaa! Thanks!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Shawna said:
Yaaaaa! Thanks!
My skin got here yesterday, and it is beautiful!!! Now, hopefully my Oberon will be here tomorrow! I hope yours is here soon too luvmy4brats - can't wait for your pictures!!

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

It is a beautiful shade of blue, almost denim. I was expecting more of a turquoise (not sure why). I'm very happy I didn't order a skin, the one I was leaning towards wouldn't have matched. I'm off to DecalGirl yet again to look. I may wind up customizing another one.

I ordered it with velcro and without wool. This is the first one I've gotten without the wool, but it won't be the last. I like it much better now that I don't have to worry about cat hair removal all the time.

I got a cute little butterfly charm with it. I'm so glad I did. I meant to order that one when I ordered my cover, but forgot. The first thing I did was put the charm on the bungee. It makes it so much easier to open for me. The new button is gorgeous. I just love it.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
luvmy4brats said:
It is a beautiful shade of blue, almost denim. I was expecting more of a turquoise (not sure why). I'm very happy I didn't order a skin, the one I was leaning towards wouldn't have matched. I'm off to DecalGirl yet again to look. I may wind up customizing another one.

I ordered it with velcro and without wool. This is the first one I've gotten without the wool, but it won't be the last. I like it much better now that I don't have to worry about cat hair removal all the time.

I got a cute little butterfly charm with it. I'm so glad I did. I meant to order that one when I ordered my cover, but forgot. The first thing I did was put the charm on the bungee. It makes it so much easier to open for me. The new button is gorgeous. I just love it.
Gorgeous! Don't order your skin yet - I'm about to finally pull the trigger on ordering a new skin - which should guarantee that decalgirl will put up a bunch of new ones tomorrow! (Or more likely, right after they ship mine LOL)

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Meemo said:
Gorgeous! Don't order your skin yet - I'm about to finally pull the trigger on ordering a new skin - which should guarantee that decalgirl will put up a bunch of new ones tomorrow! (Or more likely, right after they ship mine LOL)
LOL!

Actually, I've got a request in for a custom skin. I won't order until I see a mock up first. The one I'm requesting is currently a K2 skin, I'm just asking for it in a different color (like I did with the Flores Agua)

Which one are you ordering?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts