Kindle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... with free WiFi.

Loving this and hope it becomes a trend with all airlines.

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I fly almost all of the airlines, and I think Alaska is my favorite.

Most any airline is enjoyable to me once I reach a "status level" with them, but Alaska is enjoyable no matter where you're sitting.

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The flight attendant just told me this is the only Alaska airplane to have this so far. But it'll be phased in to more of their fleet over time.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
A lot of folks here go to Puerto Vallarta just to fly Alaska Airlines so it's gotta be good for that inconvenience. 

Have a good trip!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Wow! I never would have thought it, with all the no cell phones and make sure your electronics are turned off on other planes. Maybe people will be allowed to buy books on K soon while on a plane.

B

·
0 Posts
jmiked said:
I saw the thread title and I thought it was going to be a "Three men walked into a bar" sort of thread. How disappointing.

Mike
Ditto.

So, these two guys walk into an Alaska Airlines plane... which was pretty stupid of the second guy after the first guy bumped his nose.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Four envoys were coming back from a diplomatic mission when their Alaskan Airlines plane started leaking fuel over the ocean. On board were a Frenchman, an Englishman, a Mexican and a Texan. The pilot announced that they'd have to lighten the plane if they had any hope of reaching land. The diplomats threw all of the luggage out, but the pilot said it wasn't enough. They then tore all of the seats and anything else that could be removed, and dumped those. Pilot said it still wasn't enough and if they didn't lose more weight they were all going to die.

The frenchman bravely walked to the door, shouted "Viva la France" and jumped out. Pilot said it wasn't enough. The englishman stepped up, shouted, "God save the queen!" and jumped. Pilot said a little more was needed. The texan and mexican looked at each other, but neither one moved. The texan said, "Guess I'll have to take care of this", shouted, "Remember the Alamo!" and threw the mexican out.

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
When it was...Swissair was my favorite air line. I missed being on this particular Swissair flight from Zurich to NY by exactly one week. (One of the three planes.) These planes were hijacked Sept. 6, 1970. I had flown the same Swissair flight on Aug. 30.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Harvey said:
I fly almost all of the airlines, and I think Alaska is my favorite.

Most any airline is enjoyable to me once I reach a "status level" with them, but Alaska is enjoyable no matter where you're sitting.
Wait until you fly Qattar Airways or Gulf Air. ;)

·
Registered
493 Posts
Bacardi Jim said:
I must have been 10 when I first heard that joke.
Hey, the only other plane joke I could think of off the toppa my head involved a pilot, a stewardess and your initials :p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts