Kindle Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Vendor
I'm copyediting a paranormal romance
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know those people who want to learn about everything? Yeah, that’s me! I’ve had careers ranging from graphic design to crime lab analysis to wildlife rehabilitation to medical transcription. My hobbies include riding horses, watercolor painting, and watching NFL football, and I’ve even tried basket weaving and beekeeping. I’m also an avid reader of sci-fi, fantasy, romance, detective, young adult, paranormal, and thriller genres. I bring this varied background to my copyediting career.

As you know, it's not just grammar, spelling, and punctuation that make up a novel, though those details can’t escape my eagle eye. My overriding goal is to ensure my author has no errors in consistency or content that could cause embarrassment and to be sure the reader understands my author’s message. My copyediting certificate from UCSD Extension has helped me further refine my skills. I’d love to be a part of your writing team! Please reach out if you are looking for a copy editor. My genres include romance, paranormal, fantasy, sci-fi, YA, and mystery.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts