Kindle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, since there has been so much sex talk lately I thought I would get in on the action before we all get thrown in the cold showers by the mods.

After several months of daily reading and posting, I finally noticed that we can change the colors of our display here on KB. It was by accident really as I clicked on one of the colored boxes on the top right of the screen and my display turned fiery red! I was like, "WHOA, what did I do?" I could barely read the screen.

Then, I realized that those little colored boxes aren't just for decoration, they are display preferences.

No, you're not allowed to make fun of me for realizing that so late because I know some of you are learning that for the first time by reading this thread.

So how does your KB display preference reflect your style?

I must admit, the randy red was too hot for me and I had to stick with boring blue. What about you?

Looking at the colors from left to right, are you:
Boring Blue
Bodacious Blue
Gorgeous Gray
Tantalizingly Teal
Enviously Green
Gagging Green
Boldly Brown
Ethereally Earthy
Randy for Red
Pumped for Plumb
Puckered up for Purple
I don’t know what that last color is.

Let us all know!

Caedem

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
I guess I am randy for red...?

(Thanks, by the way, I never realized we could do this, and I was just wondering today what those little coloured squares were for! I guess I should have just tried clicking on them.)

ETA: And I would call that last colour mauve or lilac.

·
Registered
513 Posts
I'm I Don't Know (Lascivious Lavender?)  The last one  :D.

I had no idea about this and just spent the last five minutes changing the color of my screen. Hee hee. Thanks, Caedem!

·
Registered
992 Posts
Same here. I went with Puckered up for Purple.

The other's I couldn't imagine staring at for very long, and I've been looking at blue for months. So even though that's usually my go-to color, it had to... go!

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Kpfowler said:
Same here. I went with Puckered up for Purple.

The other's I couldn't imagine staring at for very long, and I've been looking at blue for months. So even though that's usually my go-to color, it had to... go!
I think I would feel like a boysenberry if I went to a purple screen.

Caedem

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
For those that like purple, does this sound like you?:

Purple: Purples are highly individual, fastidious, witty and sensitive, with a strong desire to be unique and different. Temperamental, expansive and artistic, a Purple person may become aloof and sarcastic when misunderstood. If you chose Purple, you tend to be unconventional, tolerant and dignified, likely to achieve positions of authority.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
RebeccaKnight said:
I had no idea about this and just spent the last five minutes changing the color of my screen. Hee hee. Thanks, Caedem!
No problem. I had a fun time changing the colors of my screen as well but none of it felt right. I guess I'm not as adventerous as I always hoped!

Plain ol' vanilla for me.

Caedem

1 - 16 of 16 Posts