Kindle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to get my new book promoted when I found a listing on Twitter by someone using my book title as a phishing scam. Twitter suspended my personal and business accounts months ago because someone hacked them and used them for something. I really could care less about having a Twitter account but now they are using my book as a fake free download. I cannot complain to Twitter because they say my account is suspended. This is clearly illegal but what can I do?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I tried several of those forms and on submit it says
"We can鈥檛 process your request because your account is currently locked or suspended. Please visit our appeals form to request a review."

More than 6 months ago someone stole a bunch of my business Twitter accounts. Shortly after that Twitter suspended all my remaining accounts. They gave no reason except to say I violated their rules, which I did not do to my knowledge or on purpose.

I have tried several times to have them see about removing the suspension but it never happens.

But I really could care less about having a Twitter account, I just want them to remove this false information immediately.
TWITTER SCAM SITE
Then I find this link which leads to some sort of SCAM https://twitter.com/i/events/1386153829620715529

The only thing I can do at Twitter is to file for another appeal to have my account reinstated. I just did that along with a note about the issue. But I checked just now and they have done nothing.

If you are interested this is a link to the real book I just published.

Registered
Go to their FB page and tell your story there. Complaints on social media often get dealt with faster. Or at all.Because everyone can see their dirty laundry.

It's not current, but they may have someone managing the page.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts