Kindle Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,749 Posts
Ernie Lindsey said:
It was one of yesterday's. Lumped in with some other big name books.
Ah yes, I didn't even look at the KDD yesterday. Too busy with Christmas (and it comes to a different email account thatn I generally check at home) and then when I saw that email this morning I just deleted it since it didn't apply any longer.

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
I'm pretty sure it was ninety-nine cents yesterday. I remember thinking "Huh." when I saw it (was looking over the top-100 lists).

ETA:  I see someone else said it was the daily deal at $1.99.  I'll concede that - I just remember browsing Amazon for a few minutes yesterday and seeing it at a low price. I do remember it was listed as a daily deal, too, now that someone mentioned it.

·
Registered
16,323 Posts
Arkali said:
I'm pretty sure it was ninety-nine cents yesterday. I remember thinking "Huh." when I saw it (was looking over the top-100 lists).

ETA: I see someone else said it was the daily deal at $1.99. I'll concede that - I just remember browsing Amazon for a few minutes yesterday and seeing it at a low price. I do remember it was listed as a daily deal, too, now that someone mentioned it.
It was a Daily Deal yesterday at $1.99.

·
Registered
670 Posts
My agent, Peter Riva, represents Stieg Larsson. I'm thinking I should give up the ghost on this self-publishing business and return to him with my upcoming book. The Larson trilogy (reportedly to be followed by a fourth that was uncovered in draft form on his pc) is truly a success based on word of mouth. Readers simply took to the unique style, protagonist and plot and then spread the word.

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
Mike McIntyre said:
Just noticed that The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, published more than four years ago, is #1 in the Kindle Store. And it carries a $9.99 price tag. What's it mean?
It was the Kindle Daily deal yesterday for $1.99. I'm sure that helped.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts