Kindle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I filed a BBB complaint against them for ignoring me after my order from them never showed up. I don't blame them for the post office's incompetence, but I do feel it was very wrong for them to ignore my emails about it.

When I looked them up on the BBB (Better Business Bureau) site, I found they had been given a C- rating. It also said the company refused to provide any information to them and that they couldn't find any on their own. I believe this is a big red flag. A good company doesn't hide like that, and they sure don't ignore their customers when there is a problem.

I suggest anyone with residue issues file a complaint as well. This is a really rotten company that provides absolutely ZERO customer service.

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
NYCKindleFan said:
I filed a BBB complaint against them for ignoring me after my order from them never showed up. I don't blame them for the post office's incompetence, but I do feel it was very wrong for them to ignore my emails about it.

When I looked them up on the BBB (Better Business Bureau) site, I found they had been given a C- rating. It also said the company refused to provide any information to them and that they couldn't find any on their own. I believe this is a big red flag. A good company doesn't hide like that, and they sure don't ignore their customers when there is a problem.

I suggest anyone with residue issues file a complaint as well. This is a really rotten company that provides absolutely ZERO customer service.
I had tried to get in touch with them through e-bay to see if they had there own web site. They never answered me. If they could not answer my question there is no way I would order from them. Thanks for the info I am so happy I did not order from them now.

·
Registered
6,271 Posts
Thanks for the info.  It's good to know.  I'm sorry they robbed you.  They should have insurance on the shipment.  Should have sent you another one.

·
Registered
710 Posts
I didn't realize they were a big enough company to be in the BBB, but I think it's pretty effective, if we start having quite a few people file complaints against them. Perhaps, they will start listening, or if not - their business will start to slow down enough that they might stop selling. Just my two cents.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts