Kindle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
12,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... why it's hard to keep up with *all* the posts in our forums:

in each of the past eight days (since Kindle 2 was announced), we have had over 1,000 new posts each day. Wow! Thanks for being part of this amazing community of readers and Kindlers.

· Premium Member
12,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Fortunately my wife helps me get back in balance when I get obsessed with my various, well, obsessions. So she helps encourage me to take days away for diversions like snowboarding.

I get a lot of credit for this site, which I greatly appreciate. But I also remember how it was a lame backwater of a forum - until Leslie acted on her vision of creating a good place for Kindle owners.

I would never have known the pleasure and challenge of administering a site of this magnitude without her. 

· Premium Member
12,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Speaking of which, Harvey, are you still reading Outlander? We need some input from the guys. I have already threatened Mike with THE LOOK.
No, not the *look*! I have been riveted by Outlander - what a great story and I feel like I know Claire, and Jamie. I'll make a note to drop in on the Book Klub and give a man's perspective on it!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.