Kindle Forum banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Anju said:
I finally got started on this book - looking forward to getting past the first chapter ??? BUT question - I tend to dream a lot about books while I am reading - this is not going to give me nightmares is it ? Please tell me it won't! please please please
No, it shouldn't give you nightmares - you'll just dream a lot about how good it feels to hold a sword in your hand... ;D

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Anju said:
I finally got started on this book - looking forward to getting past the first chapter ??? BUT question - I tend to dream a lot about books while I am reading - this is not going to give me nightmares is it ? Please tell me it won't! please please please
Anju- Yes you will probably dream about this book...but you will be a Kick Butt Blue Female Warrior so don't worry about it! ;D

Seriously, I did think about this book a lot when I was reading it because the characters got under my skin and I cared for them. Nightmares? I don't know- what kind of books give you nightmares?

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
I get nightmares with all the good gory crime, copy, cat, fantasy, etc., even some romance give me bad dreams.  If I could package some of my dreams Steven King would be a pauper compared to me  ;D  I'm just not used to reading sci-fi - but if I will be a sword carrying warrior - that's fine!

Gotta go READ!

41 - 46 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.