Kindle Forum banner
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
63,458 Posts
Gertie Kindle 'a/k/a Margaret Lake' said:
That's interesting. Most of us here have known Mike forever and started reading (and loving) his books because of it.
Or despite it? ::)

Mike's screen name used to be kreelanwarrior. He just recently changed it to his name, so that's probably how you were able to find him.
I didn't realize that until you mentioned it Gertie. Shows how observant I am! Still think of him as kreelanwarrior!

Betsy

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
geoffthomas said:
Mike I am finishing the latest.
It is good to know that
Sato as the messenger is still looked-after by the blue-girls. I like Sato.
And about time that Desh-Tar let loose.

But about finishing (only have 400 thingies to go) - one will start nagging for the next one soon.

Just sayin.......
LOL! Well, I actually had written the first chapter plus a start on the second for the next book in the series which, based on pressure from certain quarters <ahem> probably won't end with this book. Some familiar faces will appear from First Contact and Legend, but I probably won't be getting back to that until this summer, after I finish the thriller-in-progress (still don't have a name for the bloody thing!)... ;D

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
Or despite it? ::)
Betsy
Remember when Mike confessed that he often
wears his underwear on his head
? When I read the original and
Reza's parents were fighting the Kreelans
, all I could picture was his father wearing
a pair of tighty-whities as protective headgear.

·
Registered
20,488 Posts
Michael R. Hicks said:
LOL! Well, I actually had written the first chapter plus a start on the second for the next book in the series which, based on pressure from certain quarters <ahem> probably won't end with this book. Some familiar faces will appear from First Contact and Legend, but I probably won't be getting back to that until this summer, after I finish the thriller-in-progress (still don't have a name for the bloody thing!)... ;D
Be nice Mike, I am paying attention and will be seeing you next month!

And I like GMO as a name for the new book.

·
Premium Member
63,458 Posts
Gertie Kindle 'a/k/a Margaret Lake' said:
How about this appropriately quilted number?

Michael R. Hicks said:
Um. This sort of has Freudian connotations to me! LOL!!
It reminds me of the coneheads. They are from France.

Betsy

41 - 56 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.