Kindle Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
bkworm8it said:
hmmmmm catch up on book or chat? Catch up on book or chat? catch up on book or chat?

Man that's a tough call. I knew I should have called in sick :eek:

I may check in but I don't want to know what happens before I read it...Ok I really really do, don't, do ooohh man. I'm going over to pogo to get this book off my mind.......ooops maybe I should actually do some work since I'm here :eek:

theresam
LOL! Come on to the chat! We'll tell you when to close your eyes if there are any spoilers! ;D

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
kreelanwarrior said:
LOL! Come on to the chat! We'll tell you when to close your eyes if there are any spoilers! ;D
Ok I'll check in and keep 1 eye open (you know, like you do in horror movies at parts you don't want to see but afraid you'll miss something ;D ::))

theresam

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
This may be too difficult to do, but I was wondering if it would be possible to post the Kindle numbers corresponding to where we are supposed to read to each week?  There is no TOC, so it's hard to gauge how much there is left to read, and I keep having to refer back to the first post in this thread to recall where to stop.  Maybe somebody bookmarked each chapter and has access to the corresponding Kindle numbers to ends of Chaps 23, 29, etc.?

N :)

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Neekeebee said:
This may be too difficult to do, but I was wondering if it would be possible to post the Kindle numbers corresponding to where we are supposed to read to each week? There is no TOC, so it's hard to gauge how much there is left to read, and I keep having to refer back to the first post in this thread to recall where to stop. Maybe somebody bookmarked each chapter and has access to the corresponding Kindle numbers to ends of Chaps 23, 29, etc.?

N :)
Mmm, shouldn't be a huge problem. I'll try to do that tomorrow... :)

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
6892  twenty
7331  22
7564  23
7976  24
8291  25
8606  26
8765  27
9256  28
9589  29
9759  30
10576  34
10759  35
will that do for a start      :)

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.