Kindle Forum banner
121 - 132 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #121 ·
Anju said:
I may not do a lot of posting but I do read the Klubs :-X all of them and I am sure a lot of others do too. There's just so much here to digest, the KB, and not enough time to read :D
Yeah, I feel guilty not having enough time to spend more time here. But between this, Facebook, Twitter, the DTP forums, and...<sigh>

You just rest up Mike - keep those brain/imagination cells in good health ;)
Well, I only have one brain cell that's functional...sometimes! ;D

If you cook the noodles long enough in a crock pot, he's can't hold on to them very long ::)
Reminds me of something my dad did once: he made a big batch of spaghetti, but let it cook too long and it got really mushy. So he tossed the whole thing into the garbage disposal in the sink...which churned for a few seconds and then died! Dad had to take the whole thing apart: there was congealed, shredded pasta jammed into the drain past the disposer, and the disposer was clogged solid with it and had to be replaced! D'oh!

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #122 ·
gertiekindle said:
I've been watching how many views we have in the Outlander Klub and I can see that people are reading along with the discussion. As long as everyone is enjoying the book and discussion, it doesn't matter if they all post.
Yeah, all that matters is that folks are enjoying themselves. it's just kinda funny, because I know there are a number of people reading IHN - but most of 'em are probably done by now! LOL!!

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #123 ·
Chad Winters said:
Yea, I'm kinda slacking on the posting. But that's like writing an essay!! Written book clubs are a lot harder (I hate typing!)
LOL! Yeah, it's kinda difficult to have a voice chat session, although there are some programs out there that let a number of folks dial in (we did that once for something some time ago, I think we had six or eight people signed in).

but the book was great (just cuz you can't keep up with Outlander.....)
I know, I'm a wimp! Wait, Gertie might hear that... ;D

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #126 ·
Hey, as an aside, I'd like to thank the folks who've done reader reviews of In Her Name on Amazon! Again, there's no obligation at all, but if you've read the book, I'd encourage you to do a reader review to let other potential readers know what you think.  ;D

121 - 132 of 132 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.