Kindle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
67,707 Posts
I'm barely skimming the posts because I'm behind in my reading. . . .gotta go to work some, ya know. . .but I have finished through Chapter 14 where EZ is whipped. . . .excellent writing Mike. . .I may have to purchase a paper copy to give to my son as I think he'd really enjoy it. . . .

Ann

·
Super Moderator
67,707 Posts
Neekeebee said:
While I am looking forward to reading more, I realize now that I have not yet jumped into Book II b/c there is a part of me that is not quite ready to leave the Kreelan world behind. I don't know that Book II will go back to the humans or Reza finding his way there or what, but I'm sort of reluctant move out of the realm of Reza in Kreelan-world.

N :)
I felt the same way. . . .there was a sense of disorientation as I started chapter 17. . . .moving on now. . . :) it's good the book Klub threads stay because I'm way behind. . . .

Ann

·
Super Moderator
67,707 Posts
Incidentally, apropos of nothing in particular, my son is home for Easter. . .he's enjoying In Her Name which I got for him in paper version.  He had a couple of friends over and mentioned it to them.  One asked who the author was and when I said "Michael Hicks" she said. . . ."I've heard of him!"  I gather she worked for several years in a book store. 

Ann

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.