Kindle Forum banner
41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Anju No. 469 said:
yep - makes sense - in my other life I was in some kind of communication area and that's what I thought ;D

Thanks
LOL! Well, the other thing to keep in mind is that I finished this in, what, '94 or so - so if I had written it today some of the technology aspects would no doubt be different - we've come a long way just since then! ;D

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Anju No. 469 said:
actually - the technology was there - don't know what govt job you have but - 'nuf said
Well, technically yes, but when I was writing this the "latest and greatest" computer I could afford was a 386SX laptop that "screamed" at a clock speed of (if I remember correctly) 16 MHz on turbo, and at work the IBM PC/AT was the "new" standard workstation. Ohhhh, we've come a long way!! LOL!!

On the other hand, I don't claim to be any technological visionary - there are lots of authors who are far better at that sort of thing than I could ever even think of being. I'm just happy when the microwave works without blowing a fuse! ;D

41 - 43 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.