Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a link so Kindleboards gets the credit -  ???

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
You don't need a specific book link for KindleBoards to get credit; you can search for Kindle books on Amazon after clicking the Get Kindle Books link at the top of the KindleBoards page. Then anything you buy at that time will give credit to KindleBoards.

If you want to buy something other than Kindle books and give credit to KindleBoards, use the Amazon link to the right of Affiliates at the top of the page.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Verena - you are so fullllll of information!~  Are you Leslie's clone?

Hope you are staying warm today!

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
kreelanwarrior said:
Anju -

Here ya go! ;D

Thanks Mike - got it! Actually costs more than I wanted to spend, but then you are such a super nice guy (that's what everyone says) you are worth it ::)

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Anju said:
Hope you are staying warm today!
Yeah, right. It was -9 when I got up this morning, I refuse to venture out again.

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Anju said:
Thanks Mike - got it! Actually costs more than I wanted to spend, but then you are such a super nice guy (that's what everyone says) you are worth it ::)
Oh, no! There goes my reputation!! LOL! ;D

I'll do my best to make it worth your while with free entertainment during the IHN Book Klub! And good grief, that's only 16 days away...!

·
Registered
455 Posts
16 days away!!! ACK! I need to get reading!!!! Gotta come up with more questions! ACK!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
kreelanwarrior said:
Oh, no! There goes my reputation!! LOL! ;D

I'll do my best to make it worth your while with free entertainment during the IHN Book Klub! And good grief, that's only 16 days away...!
16 days seriously? That's gonna be here before we know it. I really want to participate in this, I may have to give up one of the other book klubs..

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
sergirl said:
16 days seriously? That's gonna be here before we know it. I really want to participate in this, I may have to give up one of the other book klubs..
Yeah, that soon! I have a little countdown widget running on my site, and it's spinning down fast.

I hate to see anybody give up on any of the other book klubs, though, but February's going to be tough: Outlander and the Whiskey Rebels will still be going on, then Dead Until Dark will be starting. Of course, if I didn't have to work and could just read, it wouldn't be a problem! LOL! ;D

·
Registered
48 Posts
kreelanwarrior said:
Yeah, that soon! I have a little countdown widget running on my site, and it's spinning down fast.

I hate to see anybody give up on any of the other book klubs, though, but February's going to be tough: Outlander and the Whiskey Rebels will still be going on, then Dead Until Dark will be starting. Of course, if I didn't have to work and could just read, it wouldn't be a problem! LOL! ;D
I know, I keep buying those lottery tickets but so far not so lucky!

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
The In Her Name subboard has been created, we're going to start moving threads in there!  Wahoo it's getting close!

Betsy

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I'd better hurry up and finish Marly & Me!  I can only keep up with 3 books at a time and I'm already doing outlander.

theresam

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
kreelanwarrior said:
Well, I don't stand any chance at all, since I never buy any of the crazy things. D'oh!! ;D
Don worry! Your chance of winning is basically the same as if you did buy them.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
intinst said:
Don worry! Your chance of winning is basically the same as if you did buy them.
Oh you mean you have to buy them to win? dadgummit :'(

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
The In Her Name subboard has been created, we're going to start moving threads in there! Wahoo it's getting close!
Holy cow! Guess I'll have to get over there and post something! D'oh!

Hey, and how's this for coincidence: one of my contacts on Facebook mentioned that not only did she enjoy In Her Name, but she recommended it for her local book club to read in Februrary! ;D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts