Kindle Forum banner
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Jan, I sent you an email that will hopefully help :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Thanks Douglas.  Just so everyone know, I am not an Amazon associate so if you are and post a book link with your own associate code or whatever it is, I will allow it so long as the book cover shows up.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Hi Suzie:

So nice of you to reach out to us like this. I'm looking at your site now and will definitely submit my book for consideration.

Thanks for your efforts.

Lia

·
Registered
69 Posts
:D Dear Suzie,

How generous of you - thank you! I for one will certainly be contacting you after I've had a good read of your site.

I have 2 novels (third a work in progress). Entitled The Crossing and The Assassins' Village.

Once again, many thanks
Faith Mortimer

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Mel, don't worry about it.  I cleaned up the multiple posts.  Sometimes when there is a link in the comment, it requires my approval to post.  That was why you didn't see it show up right away.

For everyone else, if your Amazon link for the associates account doesn't show the cover, I found a way to make it work so don't worry about it.  I will go back through when I am online and fix it.  You should still get the credit as the codes remain in there.

·
Registered
540 Posts
This is an interesting experiment for the blog and quite an extraordinary opportunity for both readers and authors. I hope you get a huge response!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Thanks for stopping by the blog Kali.  I enjoyed your book excerpt!

41 - 52 of 52 Posts