Kindle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(Excuse all of us as we reestablish our shingle threads, please! We're really not trying to spam the list. ;D)

Email: [email protected]
Twitter: @Midian42 * Like: Facebook Page * KBoards: PM
And we format too!

Testimonials

I specialize in fantasy, sci fi, and interstitial (it's the stuff you don't know what to do with ;) ).

I've been editing for about two years now, and I'll complete the UC Berkeley Professional Sequence in Editing in December. I have a BA from Purdue, but I'm still trying to figure out why it's even offered as it's rather...pointless...other than to say I have a BA from Purdue. Which may or may not impress you. If you're an IU fan, it most definitely won't.

I write genre fiction (surprise, surprise)--specifically UF. I haven't yet finished my WIP, though. I've been too busy, although I am trying to get some shorts done. I'm currently working on an erotica short, which I admit may end up having too much story to be called erotica for erotica readers. I can't help it; it's my first time. (Badum bum)

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Is your editor doing the job you expect?

I'm trying to do better with my blogging. I've got almost two months of posts set up covering everything from what an editor does to why editing fiction is not the same as editing a textbook.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Also, I'll jump in here and say that I've had a really great experience with working alongside Cheryl for many of my shorts, and now my first novel with her too. She rocks. :D

·
Super Moderator
67,393 Posts
Welcome to KBoards! You're welcome to promote your business and website here in the Writers' Café, but we ask that the same basic rules be followed as we have for authors in the Book Bazaar: you may have one thread and must post to it rather than start a new thread each time. New threads will be removed.

Please bookmark this thread so that you can find it again to post to. And, you may not make back-to-back posts within seven days. If someone responds (such as this post), you may reply but otherwise must wait seven days, thanks!

Also, active members may have a listing in our Yellow Pages for Authors .

Ann
KB Moderator

1 - 4 of 4 Posts