Kindle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a brand-new Kindle owner; K2 just arrived (a day early!!) on Wed. ;D Have been lurking here for a couple weeks.

The board has already been very beneficial to me! Book recommendations and all those handy hints and tips... it's nice to find a group so enthusiastic about reading and technology! You all kept me sane and entertained while waiting for my Kindle to arrive. ;)

Thanks!

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Welcome - but I hate to tell you that the word "sane" and the kindleboards are not one and the same.  Wait until you read around here later, once you can get loose from your reading  :eek:

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Welcome. Be careful in the accessories section. We really are insane when comes to skins and covers. ;D

·
Registered
599 Posts
From CA as well. Welcome to the boards!

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Define sane.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
::Blinks:: Sane? Well, because I was reading about YOU all checking your UPS tracking numbers 10X an hour... I only had to check mine 5X an hour... ::) And it totally worked, too! My Kindle came a day earlier than expected even with the minimal checking! ;D

I cannot even tell you how much fun you guys made the agony of waiting!

I am trying very hard not to look at the accessories. But there are all kinds of good reasons to get skins and matching covers, etc... really, it won't be long before my kids decide they have to have Kindles, and we must be able to tell them apart! Right?

Thanks for the warm welcome!

·
Registered
904 Posts
Welcome to the family!!!!
jp

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Welcome and glad you found this board useful!!  ;D

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Mekanamom said:
::Blinks:: Sane? Well, because I was reading about YOU all checking your UPS tracking numbers 10X an hour... I only had to check mine 5X an hour... ::) And it totally worked, too! My Kindle came a day earlier than expected even with the minimal checking! ;D

I cannot even tell you how much fun you guys made the agony of waiting!

I am trying very hard not to look at the accessories. But there are all kinds of good reasons to get skins and matching covers, etc... really, it won't be long before my kids decide they have to have Kindles, and we must be able to tell them apart! Right?

Thanks for the warm welcome!
That's so true, different skins would allow you to tell them apart and they help protect from grtting dirty. There, did I enable enough? ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts