Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new to this forum and feeling my way around. I've checked out many posts and still feel the need to apologize in advance for making protocol boo-boos. I am a traditionally published author of hard covers and ebooks, and now am taking the plunge with a Kindle original titled THE GHOST SHIP to be released in a couple of weeks. Once I get my bearings, I look forward to conversations with you. Best to everyone. Gerrie

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi there Gerrie,

I wouldn't worry too much about it. I know some people get pretty opinionated about these things, but personally I think everyone makes mistakes from time to time, especially when it's all so new. Good of you to say that though, I'm sure people will appreciate it.
Good luck with your entry into the digital world; I hope it proves as fruitful as your hardcovers and other stuff!
C

·
Registered
8,822 Posts
Welcome to the KB and do have fun exploring......this is a huge site, but full of friendly folks !

Good Luck with your projects

·
Registered
258 Posts
Hi!  I am a trad pubbed writer too, and am seeing how the indie route feels.  So far I love it.  Welcome, and the people on this board are so nuice, I can't really imagine them being nasty about a mistake (I wondered the same thing as you, hoping I wasn't blundering too much).

·
Registered
5,937 Posts
Hi, Gerrie, and welcome to KB.  I'm sure you'll settle in quickly.  Wishing you every success with your writing.

Dan --

·
Registered
682 Posts
Welcome to the boards! :)

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm happy to announce that my Kindle Original, THE GHOST SHIP, went "Live" today. Thanks to all who have welcomed me so warmly. I expect to learn a lot from you.

:)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts